Please fill out your application ASAP and send it to the address listed on the front page. These clinics are run on a first come, first serve basis and are capped. Please see below for Refund Policy.
- Make checks payable to Pete Hughes Camps.
- For questions about the camps, please contact: Asst. Coach Mike McMenamin at (540) 641-0340 or e-mail
Pete Hughes Baseball Camps carry a NO REFUND policy. Once application and payment is recieved, refunds will not be given. In the event of an accident or injury, a refund will be issued in full with the exception of a $75 fee for camp expenses. Scheduling conflicts are not cause for refund; however, if a camper wishes to attend a future camp in the ensuing calendar year, a camp credit will be issued for that camp.
- No camp will provide meals, housing, or transportation of any kind.
- All campers are responsible for their own meals. Each camper will have a built in time to eat at various restaurants near English Field or are welcome to bring a packed lunch with them.
- All campers are responsible for their own housing. There will be NO HOUSING provided on campus. See list below for local hotels.
- All campers are responsible for their own transportation to and from campus.
Airport Options Around Virginia Tech Campus:
- Roanoke, Virginia: 30 minutes
- Greensboro, North Carolina: 135 miles
- Charlotte, North Carolina: 160 miles
- Richmond, Virginia: 215 miles
Hotel Options Offering Competetive Camp Rates:
- Hampton Inn (4 miles from campus), Christiansburg, VA (540) 381-5874
- Holiday Inn (1 mile from campus), Blacksburg, VA (540) 552-7001
- Comfort Suites (1 mile from campus), Blacksburg, VA 1-800-230-4134
- Hilton Garden Inn (1 mile from campus), Blacksburg, VA (540) 552-5005
FOR DIRECTIONS TO VIRGINIA TECH AND ENGLISH FIELD PLEASE VISIT HERE